The following vehicles are available for tender, please read the following terms and conditions before submitting a tender:
- Any offer made on a vehicle is irrevocable and capable of being accepted by CBNCT.
- Vehicles sold through the tender are sold on a “as is, where is” basis excluding all warranties capable of being excluded by law.
- All vehicles are sold without statutory warranty.
- If you are an unsuccessful bidder, we may not contact you. If you wish to make enquiries about your offer, please telephone 02 6651 1137 and speak with the Fleet Manager.
- The successful purchaser is liable for any statutory charges on the purchase of the vehicle (such as transfer fees, duty and any additional registration charges incurred because some of our vehicles are registered as handicap concessions.
- Coffs Harbour, Bellingen & Nambucca Community Transport reserves the right not to accept the highest or any tender.
- Tenders need to be marked “Tender Sale” on the outside of the envelope, posted to PO Box 737 Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 before current tender closing date.
Include in your tender your contact details and tendered price.
- Email Tenders also accepted please Note: Tender Sale to be displayed in email subject line so email can be quarantined till after tender sale.
- Successful tender will be notified using supplied details. A tender declaration form will need to be signed on collection of vehicle.